So, I'm just going to start out by saying that in no way do I promise to write on this in any sort of schedule... I'll just write as the Spirit moves me. So enjoy reading it if you've got some spare time and wanna know what I'm up to!
So I'm starting the process of packing... It has involved laying out tons of clothes and just repeating to myself... "Live Simply, Live Simply" and then getting rid of tons of clothes. I think I'm finally narrowing it down now though and getting them into my two suitcases.
I can barely believe this is actually happening!! I can't believe I'll be in another country for a year! But happening it is, and I'll be off soon! I'm sure that when I get there, I'll have more to say, but for now, this is it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck with the packing. Can't wait to see you across the pond!
ReplyDeleteI feel your packing pain; I'm in the midst of it myself.
ReplyDelete